For sale $25,000,000 MXN - Commercial, Lot-Land
Located just South of Villa Union, on the highway to Tepic (19 miles from the international airport). The ranch consists of 85 hectares of fertile farm land, is a new 10-bedroom eco-tourism boutique hotel (under construction), various plantations of fruit and vegetables, watermelon production for the US market, ranch machinery, storage and production facilities, irrigation system with wells, a tractor and a 2 bedroom house. It is worth mentioning that a part of the ranch has a certification as an organic produce ranch. This can be an amazing opportunity for developing a number of simultaneous businesses including eco-tourism, cattle, agriculture, wedding & event venue, just to name a few. The ranch can be a day trip destination for cruise ship visitors who want to experience the Mexican countryside and ride horses, a boutique country retreat for family and business events, a full time fruit and vegetable plantation, just to name a few. This ranch is a multi-business opportunity located in a close proximity to the international airport and Mazatlan, waiting for your ideas and energy to blossom.
Total Land: 86.06 Ha
Irrigation Lands: 28 Ha
Temporary: 58.06 Ha
- Multi-business income producing opportunity.
- Will make a successful eco-tourism destination and wedding/events center with 10-bedroom hacienda.
- Fertile soil and dedicated water sources.
- Producing mango orchard.
- production of melons and vegetables for the US market.
- 30 Zebu-Brown Swiss cattle and 2 horses.
- Sold with installations, machinery and equipment ready to run the farm.
- On the Mazatlan – Tepic highway with easy access, just a 20 minute drive from the Mazatlan airport.