If the parents put the property to their child’s name, the property will not be able to be sold until the child reaches the adult age, and once that happens the child will be able to sell the property to the third parties only (not to his/her own family). In order to sell the property before reaching the adult age, the court will need to assign a guardian to represent the child as the legal representative. Under no circumstances, the child will be able to sell or donate the property to the parents or siblings.